Sunday, September 30, 2012

Feels

Hey guests/friends/stalkers,

I have nothing else to kill time (I could finish up some of my Flash animation work, but I think I’ll write one post to update life in a blog form). So yeah, I never expected this to come; studying and living abroad alone used to be just a fantasy, but now I am currently in my room 12-3-2 in Trafalgar Hall, Portsmouth having coffee, scones from ASDA Supermarket and cream cheese for breakfast (same as for the past 7 days).

Owl City is still blasting from my iPod dock because I'm still me.

Two years ago before starting my foundation program in Limkokwing University of Creative Technology, Malaysia, and whenever this thought came across my mind, I will just laugh at myself. I never had a clue what I want to do and where I want to be for the rest of my life after "failing" SPM. The thing is, I'm not an "academic smart" human and my brain is not qualified for stuff like Mathematics, extreme critical thinking, reading 600 pages of world and human history, scientific facts and stuff like that if you know what I mean. I am more of a practical and technological person. People go to me to talk or solve problem on computers, softwares, events, art, design, music, movies, animation for knowledge. Even just that, with just a few A's on my school certificates, I am forever blessed with a family who is always there to lend me a hand and two.

Feels? Dreamlike..  I’m sure the upcoming journey will surely be too long to get a grip on. I pray to God everyday that I won’t waste this chance that is given to me, a nobody me. I want to experience everything (in everything I mean the good and the righteous stuff). 

Till we meet again, like ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment