Sunday, September 16, 2012

Paris, France

Manchester -Air France to Paris.


Fortunately for my parents and I, we managed to rent an apartment (Thanks to Airbnb) located very very near to the significant, Eiffel Tower. I really enjoyed Tour de Eiffel at night time, so it was lovely to pass by it every night walking home. I can't and I had that very clichè  "can I be here with my life partner right now for no apparent reason?" moment. It was ridiculous.

video

Then there's Notre Dame, Arc De Triomphe, Place De La Concorde and proud to say I witnessed them all. They are as pretty as a picture.



Galeries Lafayette is a very stunning shopping gallery and I love colours!

My first trip to this 'city of roller coaster' was soul threatening and I just have to state these stressing occurrences;  language barrier, sucky public transportation, boiling weather, smelly road. I don't feel like....... ., ah.. so n0.

By the way, enjoy this famous and my favorite French song just because,




1 comment:

  1. This. Is. Not. Fair. Pas. Du. Tout.

    *hahaha la vie en rose sans doute!

    ReplyDelete