Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I’M GONNA WRECK IT!

"When 8-bit and 3D computer animation collide, my soul exploded with happy feels." 
-Me.
^ photos are not mine

Just for the record, this post has no spoilers with the upcoming animation, "Wreck-It Ralph" by Disney Pixar. Its not even out yet till November 2nd. I just thought with this excitement boiling in me, I'd like to make an appreciation post and you could get to know the odd side of my passion better.

If you do not really care much, continue reading with no judgement, but for any other Disney lovers who do not have the same thought with what I am about to say, maybe I should apologize to you in advance for being just too excited to see these new characters be accepted into the Disney family.. Long-term thinking, it is gonna be pretty strange that Ralph, Sonic, Felix, Calhoun, Vanellope von Schweetz and all the others are soon to officially be called "Disney Classic" characters for our future sons, daughters and grandchildren... A classic to turn modern and to turn classic again. That is how the world works. eg. Sonic and Pac Man are already are already a part of our life, in mine at least. I played the game in arcades and on my old huge PC monitor till my eyes and head hurt.
Yes, very unalike our generation of Disney where we have the original princesses like Cinderella,  Belle, Ariel or we have Pinocchio, Simba or whoever have you, well... this is the future. Eventually this old-new game characters will be placed into the Disney on Ice Shows, touring around the world, but who knows if Ice Shows is still going on in 2030? I’m sure they’ll find places for these guys. Now I'm rambling and I don't know where I'm heading because now as you can tell, I love Disney too much.

Appreciation post resume to share what I've been watching, for future me and you readers who are too bored with life at the moment (you probably are, because why else would you bother to visit my blog), you can check out these TV Spots to absorb some happiness:



Well, I'm just extremely thrilled to see Wreck-It Ralph, I love cartoons, I love classic arcade games come on look at that cute thing....

^ photo is not mine

, that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment